Many people just like you seek out thyroid supplements as an alternative or to be taken with thyroid medication. There are many things that you can do to help stimulate the thyroid into working just as it should. By giving your body the right nutrients and minerals you can then set the thyroid on the path to recovery. You can also learn more about an awesome hypothyroidism weight loss diet by clicking the link here.
The thyroid gland, which is found in your neck, is responsible for the production of T4 (thyroxine) and T3 (triiodothyronine). The two hormones essentially enable each cell in the body to function properly. It’s very common, unfortunately, for people to have thyroid problems. While most common in adult women, they can occur in any group of population, with about 1 in 20 or 5% of us having either a permanent or temporary thyroid problem.
Get 50% off enter the code EB1PROMO
T3 and T4 are responsible for the cells’ metabolism. This means that it helps cells to work at certain speeds. If someone has too much T3 and T4, the cells work too quickly, which is known as hyperthyroidism. This often leads to frequent bowel motions and diarrhea and an increased heart rate. If someone has too little T3 and T4, known as hypothyroidism, everything slows down. Others have a combined thyroid problem, which means the secretion of T3 and T4 is erratic.
Because it is such a common disorder, many people look for ways to control their thyroid through diet. Unfortunately, nutritionists warn that this is virtually impossible. While T3 and T4 secretion is down to nutrition in a large part, the reality is also that the nutrition that is needed in order to regulate it properly is almost impossible to obtain through diet alone, as much of the goodness is cooked out of our food, even if we cook using fresh foods.
As a result, a number of supplements are now available on the market to help people regulate the thyroid in a natural and safe way. I recently came across the Evergreen Blue Thyroid Hormone Supplement and decided to give it a try to help me with my own thyroid problem.
About Evergreen Blue Brand
Evergreen Blue created their supplement to help people maintain their thyroid hormone balance. All ingredients have been handpicked, and this helps to stimulate energy and temperature control. It does this by stimulating the thyroid, ensuring that it works properly.
The product is said to help kick start a sluggish thyroid. Those who have used it frequently report that they feel less tired, have fewer muscle cramps and notice less changes in their heartbeat. Since these are the exact symptoms I am suffering from, and since it is said to also support a healthy nervous system functioning, I felt I needed to give this one a go.
Features and Benefits of Evergreen Blue Thyroid Supplement
* The product has been designed to help convert T4 into T3, necessary for the regulation of your metabolism overall . T4 has to be converted into free T3 so that it may work correctly on the cells.
* The supplement helps to produce TSH, which maintains T4 production.
* The supplement is 100% natural. The ingredients have been scientifically proven to stimulate the thyroid gland into action using the powers of Mother Nature herself.
When you purchase the product, you will be provided with two bottles:
1. Bottle one contains vitamin B12, which helps with energy, cognitive function, and the nervous system. It also contains iodine to develop the skeleton and the brain as well as to regulate metabolism. The next ingredient is magnesium, which settles irregular heartbeats, and prevents muscle cramps and fatigue.
It also contains zinc, which supports T4 to T3 conversion. Next, it contains copper, which helps in the production of T4 and manganese, which maintains calcium levels. It also contains molybdenum, which helps with protein production, L-tyrosine, Schizandra, Ashwagandha root, bladderwrack, cayenne pepper, and kelp. Put together, these make the entire body healthier.
2. The second bottle contains primarily vitamin A, which is needed for proper hormone production. It also contains vitamin C, D3, E, B2 and B6 and is essentially a multivitamin product. Other ingredients include folic acid, biotin, pantothenic acid, calcium, iron, chromium, potassium, choline bitartrate, inositol and citrus bioflabanoid.
What I liked About The Evergreen Blue Thyroid Supplements
* The product has been manufactured in the USA in an FDA approved facility that adheres to cGMP standards. Since the supplement industry is not FDA regulated, the company has chosen to do this themselves, which goes a long way towards proving their honest intent.
* The product has been very well reviewed by many customers.
* It’s very easy to take and can be taken in conjunction with regular thyroid medication, although it is important to always seek medical advice first.
* The ingredients address a variety of other issues as well, making you feel healthier and happier overall.
What I Didn’t Like About Evergreen Blue Thyroid Hormone Supplement
* Some of the ingredients seem a bit superfluous. Additionally, they include ingredients that some people have allergies to, including folic acid or cyanocobalamin. These are synthetic vitamins and some people are believed to have an intolerance to them.
* The pills are quite large, which means some people may struggle to take them.
* Some find the pills have quite a strong odor.
Living with a thyroid condition can be really difficult. Doctors are keen to prescribe different types of medication and, depending on how severe your condition is, it is very important that you take these tablets. However, many people prefer to take as few chemical drugs as possible, and for good reason.
It is believed that Mother Nature has provided us with everything that we need in order to stay happy and healthy and to regulate our bodies. Yes, food is now highly processed and hence it is very difficult to get the right nutrition out of it.
But that is what supplements like Evergreen Blue’s Thyroid supplements are for. They contain natural ingredients so they won’t do you any harm and many people have already noticed how they have increased their energy and that they feel much better.
As someone who suffers from thyroid problems, I really recommend this product to anyone. Of course you do have to consult with your doctor first, but only if you are already taking thyroid medication or if you have any allergies. Other than that, you should feel miles better – even if you don’t have a diagnosed thyroid issue.
Living with an under – or overactive thyroid is very difficult. I really encourage everyone to buy the Evergreen Thyroid Hormone Supplement today to get relief from their symptoms.
Get 50% off enter the code EB1PROMO
List Price : $59.95
Price : $29.95
You Save : $30.00 (51%)
What do thyroid supplements do to help thyroid?
Read our Amazon customer reviews below to find out how they can help with tiredness, sluggishness, brain fog, and many other thyroid lows. While giving you more energy, endurance and helping with better sleep patterns.
I have been using them now for 3 weeks and the energy I have is great. I used to feel very tired and sluggish … By Amazon Customer January 11, 2016
I was selected to receive these vitamins for free for a truthful review. I am impressed, very impressed. I have been using them now for 3 weeks and the energy I have is great. I used to feel very tired and sluggish in the afternoons. Not anymore. I was also concerned because of my thyroid medication and having to take certain vitamins 4 to 6 hours after I take my medicine. It works out perfect I take them with my morning snack and I have energy to get me through the rest of my day. I did take them late in the day once and had a hard time sleeping so take note take in the morning. The one pill is very large and hard to swallow but other then that I am so glad I was chosen for the free trial and I highly recommend these vitamins.
Happy thyroid, By Amazon Customer January 21, 2016
It takes about a week or so to feel the difference in your body. I feel it. Not as much brain fog and also helps restore energy that I lost some time ago.
If you are Hoshimotos or thyroid challenged, I would say these are worth a try. I have many side effects from being hoshimotos but these pills definitely help put some “umph” into your day.
I received these free in exchange for a review.
Five Stars, By Sharon Gaudin April 25, 2016
I was unable to sleep at night until I used this product.
They WORK! By Amazon Customer, February 3 2016
I am AMAZED. This is an honest review: I am 64, tired as all get out with thyroid problems. I now pop out of bed in the morning, take care of my property and all the livestock. I even feel GREAT at night. I just wish they would split the Multi 1 in half and have two pills. It is a big pill and older folks and others may have some problems taking it. But again, for me, I rated it as excellent because I feel SO GOOD. My justification regarding the cost is that I was spending $50 at a well known supplement store for something they told me would help – it didn’t. I just ordered my second pack of Evergreen Thyroid Multi I and 2.
Amazing Product By Melissa A, January 11 2016
Tomorrow will be 2 weeks and I could tell the difference after 3 days. I was doubting it would work but desperate to try anything. My joints have stopped hurting. Swelling is down some. Muscles are not weak. My energy level is up. It has been over a year since I have felt this good. I am hooked and a believer in this product.
This product was amazing! I had energy By Jesse P, November 3 2015
I received this package from Thyroid Support as a promotion to try their product . I figured a free or discounted product…Well, I will give it a shot! Anything that might help.
I can’t say enough about it!!! This product was amazing! I have energy, and I felt so much better after just a week of taking it. Now after a full month of taking the supplements daily, I can honestly say, I feel GREAT! Ordered my second month of the supplements. With so much stress in my life, I have to say, these vitamins are truly helping me. I feel more balanced and not as “out of control” and I really believe the supplements are what is helping.
Are thyroid supplements effective at all?
Here are some key ingredients to look for in a supplement, along with a description of how each ingredient helps your thyroid. All the ingredients listed below are included in each bottle of thyroid multi support from Evergreen Blue. There are 2 bottles in each pack
Benefits of Bottle 1
- Vit B12 – energy, sharpness in your brain, and healthy nervous system functioning.
- Iodine – regulate metabolism & development of both your skeleton & brain
- Magnesium – prevents fatigue, muscle cramps, & changes in your heartbeat
- Zinc – helps signal the pituitary gland to activate the thyroid
- Selenium – supports the conversion of T4 into free T3
- Copper – help produce TSH, & maintain T4 production
- Manganese – helps maintain good calcium levels
- Molybdenum – supports enzymes essential for protein production
- L-Tyrosine – helps to make thyroid hormone
- Schizandra – helps to eliminate brain fog
- Ashwagandha Root – lowers cortisol levels & helps regulate sleep
- Bladderwrack – helps to regulate the thyroid
- Cayenne Pepper – stimulates energy and temperature control
- Kelp – promotes healthy skin and hair
Benefits of Bottle 2
- Vit A – is needed for healthy hormone production & balance
- Vit C – lowers high Cortisol levels
- Vit D3 – we need sufficient levels in our cells for TSH to work
- Vit E – works closely with selenium to convert T4 into T3
- Vit B1 – helps with fatigue
- Vit B2 – helps with thyroid secretion
- Niacin – aids with the balance of hormone changes
- Vit B6 – supports your immune system and thyroid function
- Folic Acid – prevents mood and cognitive problems that often accompany low thyroid function
- Biotin – helps prevent DNA damage and keeping hair, skin & nails healthy
- Pantothenic Acid – supports adrenal glands, increases energy & lowers stress
- Calcium – helps to maintain blood calcium concentrations
- Iron – Low Iron levels slows down the conversion of T4 into T3
- Chromium – keeps blood sugar levels balanced as high sugar levels affects the adrenal glands
- Potassium – helps prevent sore muscles and/or joints associated with thyroid disorder
- Choline Bitartrate – assists hormone production
- Inositol – helps to balance TSH levels
- PABA – helps to weaken the impact of autoimmune diseases
- Citrus Bioflavanoid – protects cells from free radicals that can damage DNA
- Betaine – helps digest proteins
- Rutin Powder – has powerful antioxidant properties
- Trace Mineral Complex – helps hormone balance
So do thyroid supplements really work?
I’m sure after reading through our Amazon reviews and reviewing the ingredients of each bottle, you have learned how each element helps to stimulate the thyroid into working as it should. Now you are much better informed as to what to look for when shopping around for a supplement for thyroid. We hope this information has served you well and has enabled you to make the right choice for you to try our supplements today, so you can experience the positive effects for yourself. We would love to hear your feedback and look forward to seeing your video review should you chose to send one in for a 12 month discount.
Should I take thyroid supplements after thyroidectomy or while taking prescription medicine?
First and foremost it’s best to consult with your doctor after surgery in regards to supplementation. As the thyroid regulates your body’s metabolism, you will need some form of hormone replacement. Usually medication as such as Synthroid for example is prescribed. Although taking natural vitamins and minerals in addition to medication is indeed a good idea, (you may see a decrease in the dose or levels of medication needed over a period of time, to maintain your hormone balance, this is not guaranteed but very possible), some vitamins and/or minerals can block your medication.
It is always advised to separate the two. Take your medication as prescribed at the time advised by your doctor, then wait at least two hours before taking any other supplement. Avoid coffee if possible when taking either medication or supplement too, as coffee has been known to block or prevent absorption. Absorption is often a part of the hypothyroidism problem or condition. Supplements can help your body with absorption, which can help to bring your hormone levels into balance.
Thyroid supplements and birth control contraceptives.
Did you know that birth control pills have been known to deplete vital minerals and vitamins in our bodies? For example: Tyrosine which is an amino acid that is very important for thyroid function. Also selenium and zinc. Did you know that poor thyroid function has been linked to heart disease as well as depression? I’m sure you already know hypothyroidism has been linked to weight gain. On a side note, not only do we need tyrosine to help combat heart disease, we also need Lysine, another vital amino acid to help combat heart disease as well. Lysine (also known as L lysine) helps to prevent plaque from building up on the arterial walls. I’m sure this is something that few of us are aware of.
Birth control hormones can inhibit the production of estrogen and progesterone. Birth control pills have high doses of synthetic estrogen and progesterone, so once released, can cause our own bodies to stop producing our own natural hormones. This in itself can prevent ovulation and can also thin the uterine lining, leading to further imbalances of hormones, namely higher estrogen. This is commonly known as estrogen dominance.
Thyroid Supplements and Pregnancy.
During pregnancy your thyroid gland may increase in size, although this shouldn’t be too obvious, if at all. Your body may experience hormone changes also. This is also known as postpartum thyroiditis, where the thyroid gland can become inflamed during pregnancy. Postpartum thyroiditis can last from several weeks to several months, however things usually tend to settle down after 12 to 18 months. Postpartum thyroiditis symptoms can be difficult to diagnose. Usually we would relate the symptoms to stress of having a new born and the usual mood disorders that can go along with being pregnant and giving birth.If you are taking supplements or thyroid medication before conception, you will want read the guidelines of TSH levels during pregnancy below.
It is extremely important to make sure your TSH levels are within the recommended guidelines. If your TSH levels are too high, there is a risk of overdosing baby with too many hormones. During the first 20 weeks, your baby relies on what your body can or cannot provide. After this time your baby will start to use it’s own thyroid hormones, as well as relying on your body’s thyroid hormones until baby is born. If you have hashimoto’s it’s vitally important to treat your hypothyroidism and antibodies. It is possible for antibodies to cross the placenta and attack your baby’s thyroid although this is quite rare.
Your TSH levels should be kept below 2.5 mIU/L prior to conception. This will lower the risk of your TSH levels increasing during the first trimester. During this time your TSH levels should be maintained between 0.1 and 2.5 mIU/L. During the second trimester 0.2 to 3.0 mIU/L is recommended and during the third trimester a level of 0.3 to 3.0 mIU/L.
TSH monitoring should be done every 4 weeks. We would suggest you seek the advice of both your gynecologist and an endocrinologist, along with your doctor or GP.
Recommended prenatal vitamins include Iodine, Selenium and Folic Acid. These can be found in most good multi vitamins including Evergreen Blue Multi 1 and 2.
Thyroid Supplements and Breast Feeding.
While most vitamins and minerals are considered ‘safe’ for use while breast feeding, some are not. The best advice we can offer here is to always read the label first. Consult with your doctor, GP or an endocrinologist. Don’t be afraid to seek a second opinion if your still unsure.
Editors Note – We are not doctors, nor claim to be. The information found on our website is based on our own research and customer experience. Please be advised to consult with your doctor or GP before taking any form of supplement, or changing your own day to day diet.