Having a thyroid problem, be that an underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism) or an overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism), is a life-limiting condition. Women are more likely to suffer from this condition than men, and it affects every part of their lives. Thyroid hair loss is just one of the many conditions that women will suffer from if they have some form of thyroid disease. The thyroid, which is a gland found inside the neck, is responsible for hormone production and helps to regulate growth and metabolism. It is also for this reason that many people will experience weight gain when they have an underactive thyroid condition. Learn more about how thyroid supplements can can get your thyroid back on track here.
Medical professionals continue to struggle to truly address both hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism. A number of medications do exist, but these have significant side effects. Furthermore, it often takes a long time for people to get the dosage of their medication just right, and the dosage will frequently have to change during the course of their lifetime. Because most people would prefer to not be dependent on synthetic medication, and because taking one type of medication almost inevitably leads to having to take more to combat side effects, there is a real demand for natural remedies.
As a sufferer from thyroid disease myself, I firmly class myself in the category of people who want to find natural solutions. I was very happy, therefore, to have come across Jen Wittman’s latest program, the Top 6 Thyroid Myths Workshop. I have come across Jen several times, and she is a trusted authority on all things about thyroid, so I was sure this program was going to be impressive.
About Thyroid Hair Loss – Jen Wittman’s Thyroid Loving Care Workshop
Jen Wittman has released her ‘Thyroid Loving Care’ series of products, one of which is the Top 6 Thyroid Myths workshop. This is a completely free workshop that is delivered online. During the program, you will learn how Jen, a stressed out mother, was able to actually reverse her thyroid disease. She has been free from symptoms for several years up to this day. Through the workshops, she wants to teach people about hormones and hair loss and the various other symptoms associated with thyroid disease, and how to address these. Best of all, she aims to teach people how to achieve the same results as her, but in much less time.
Jen has been helping women across the world to naturally reverse their thyroid disease. She has worked together with patients who have been told that there is nothing that can done about their condition anymore, showing them that there is a way forward. She first started noticing her thyroid disease problems after her son was born, when she started to suffer from various symptoms. This led her to take several trips to the emergency room and to seek treatment from 12 different doctors. Eventually, she was diagnosed with a thyroid condition, particularly Hashimoto’s.
Once she was diagnosed, she made it her mission to try and find a way to combat this disease. She personally tested every method known around. Finally, she was able to become symptom free. Today, she is filled with energy and is able to follow her own dreams. What she found was that the best thyroid and hair loss treatment could be obtained through her Thyroid Loving Care program, which became the secret to her success.
Because she understands like no other how hard life can be with Hashimoto’s, she decided to ensure women all over the world would be able to regain control of their own lives. She became a certified Holistic Health Coach in order to have better knowledge herself. She also authored “Healing Hashimoto’s Naturally”, which quickly became a #1 bestseller on Amazon. Most importantly, she sees herself as a compassionate coach on thyroid and autoimmune disorders, who understands what people are going through. Her various programs are known to be one of a kind, to deliver results that last and heal, and she is known for her humor and joyous attitude to life.
Thyroid Hair Loss Features and Benefits
During the Top 6 Thyroid Myths workshop, participants will learn:
* How to deal with medical professionals that don’t truly listen to your complaints.
* How to manage the various side effects that are associated with thyroid medication.
* How to cope with friends, family members and others who do not understand what you are going through.
* How to recognize inadequate lab tests and how to address these.
* How to lower stress levels, particularly because stress makes thyroid problems worse.
Signing up for the workshop can be done online. New recordings take place regularly, and people can also access the most recent recordings completely for free.
The workshops are completely free and they are perfect for people who suffer from:
* Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism, Hashimoto’s, Inflammation autoimmune disease
* Brain fog, Anxiety, Weight issues, Fatigue
* Exhaustion, Hair loss, Feeling overwhelmed, Adrenal fatigue
* Chills, Mood swings, Insomnia, Depression, Being called a hypochondriac
The workshops are incredibly comprehensive and teach people:
* The ins and outs of their thyroid – how it works and what it does.
* Which lab test is right in order to be properly diagnosed.
* Things to look out for in medical professionals so that you can be sure that they are actually helping you, and not, often unwittingly, holding you back.
* Why the area that you should focus on in order to reverse your thyroid disease symptoms is the liver, and how you can do that.
* What the problem is with prescription medication, and why these often make your symptoms worse.
* 7 very easy to use techniques to reduce stress and feeling like you are overwhelmed.
* How much exercise you should get in order to address thyroid weight gain.
What I Liked about Thyroid Loving Care
* The workshop is completely free to attend, so you literally have nothing to lose by giving it a try.
* You can access previous workshops as well, gaining immediate access through the website.
* Jen Wittman is a highly respected expert in the field of thyroid disease. She hasn’t just studied the condition, she has lived it. She is living proof that her techniques work, as she has developed them by using herself as a test subject. Jen is also incredibly approachable and friendly and genuinely wants to help others.
* The program addresses every element of the thyroid disease: what causes it, how it makes you feel, what treatment is available, why treatment often fails, and how you can address the issue naturally, in a holistic way that includes the entire body.
What I Didn’t Like about Thyroid Loving Care
* I would personally like it if there was some sort of special offer that also gives you immediate access to Jen’s other products. Jen’s bestselling book, for instance, would be really useful to have.
* Because she focuses so much on natural healing, there is a chance that some people may stop seeking professional medical advice, choosing instead to self-treat and medicate themselves through Jen’s programs. While she does certainly advocate stepping away from pharmaceutical drugs, I personally feel people should never decide to stop working together with physicians. Jen does explain what to look for in terms of good physicians and doesn’t actually say that you should stop going, but this could be a conclusion that some people may reach.
* There is no reference material that you can download, print or purchase in store to use alongside the workshop that Jen offers.
Editors Note Our aim is to give our readers on honest and unbiased review of each resource. Upon reaching out to Jen on 12/4/2016, Jen kindly replied to our email with news we may have overlooked about her program.
-Jen makes it super clear in all coaching and programs that you should work with a doctor, and also offers resources to find great functional doctors. A big part of the coaching program is talking about how to work with your doctor. A large number of our audience also comes from the free healing quiz we offer, which delivers a thorough report on tests/printouts to bring to a medical doctor to get the help needed. Jen advocates supporting your body naturally so you can work with a doctor to reduce medications and doctor visits.
– When someone goes through the webinar sequence, they receive reference material and a workbook to download that walks them through the webinar.
– There is an upsell component if one purchases the program where they can buy the book. Also, the book is available on the sidebar of the blog.
We personally would like to thank Jen for updating us with this good news 🙂
Thyroid loving Care Workshop Conclusion
If you suffer from a thyroid disease, regardless of which type, you will know how hard life is. Weight gain, hair loss, and feeling exhausted are just some of the symptoms you will have to deal with. Because it is an invisible disease, you may also become anxious about talking about how you feel, because others may label you as a hypochondriac. This, in turn, can lead to depression as it often does in people who suffer from thyroid disease. Added to this the fact that many medical professionals seem to not understand what you are going through, and it quickly becomes clear just how debilitating thyroid disease can be.
What Jen Wittman did for me, first and foremost, was show me that I was not alone. In her, I found someone who seems to truly understand and it often feels as if she is speaking directly to me in her writings and workshops. The Top 6 Thyroid Myths workshop was a real godsend for me, helping me to discover ways in which natural healing could be achieved. Jen addresses all the important issues that you will be dealing with yourself, and she offers you a real, alternative, and most of all, natural solution to your problems. While I personally recommend that you continue to work closely together with your medical specialist as well, Jen herself is living proof that her ideas work, and that you, too, can be free of symptoms by following her recommendations.
It isn’t clear how much longer the workshops will be available, and particularly not for free. Hence, I recommend that everybody sign up to the workshop as soon as possible so as to not miss out on a fantastic deal.
We would like to add a quick newsletter update for 2017.
My friend, Jen Wittman, did something remarkable. She reversed Hashimoto’s hypothyroidism naturally; without ever taking any thyroid medication.
While it stunned her doctors, Jen has found and has helped hundreds of women do exactly the same thing.
And today, she’s offering a digital copy of her book on how she did it, Healing Hashimoto’s Naturally, FOR FREE RIGHT NOW.
Jen’s book dives into the story of how she got sick, what happened when she couldn’t get any help from her doctors and the steps she took to take her health and her life back from Hashimoto’s Hypothyroidism.
The book also shares the successes of some of Jens clients – women like you who have struggled too long with a thyroid condition – and how they went from sick and miserable to vibrant and being like themselves again.
Jen is very candid about what she did with her diet and which bad habits she had to change to move the needle on healing (hint: she had to stop taking care of EVERYONE ELSE and had to focus on herself….say what?!?)
Healing Hashimoto’s Naturally is crammed with tips, resources, prompts, A-HAS and HOPE. And, when you download a copy today, you’ll receive a free digital self-love journal and workbook to write out your answers to the prompts at the end of each chapter.
If you’re suffering from hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, Hashimoto’s or an autoimmune condition, the advice and real-life success stories in this book will benefit you.