Over 100,000 people recently signed up for a life event to discuss thyroid problems. The event, the Thyroid Sessions, was hosted by expert Sean Croxton. Those who missed the event were worried that they would not be able to access the information highlighted. However, the Thyroid Sessions were recently released as package, which includes not just the sessions themselves, but also various other pieces of useful information to help people who are suffering from thyroid problems as such as thyroid hair loss.
As a long term sufferer of hyperthyroidism, I was immediately interested. I did attend the original live event, and found it incredibly beneficial, but I couldn’t remember everything that was said. There was just so much to take in! So, when the series became available as a package, I jumped at the chance.
Thyroid Doctor Interviews – Sessions
The Thyroid Sessions is a compilation of interviews. It is a completely unique program that has been put together with true industry experts, including naturopaths, functional medicine doctors, a thyroid doctor, authors, nutritionists and chefs.
You can now purchase the ‘Digital Access Pass’ to the Thyroid Sessions, and this will enable you to have all your questions about thyroid problems answered. It covers things such as how to get your energy back, how to lose the weight you put on and, generally, how to feel like yourself again. The package currently contains more than 20 hours of multimedia interviews that you can watch again and again.
During the sessions, you will learn a number of important things from real experts in the field. For instance, you will learn about the truths and myths that exist about the thyroid gland. You will also learn how you can lose weight if you have problems with your thyroid and how you can beat Hashimoto’s, one of the common forms of thyroid disease. The program then teaches you the link between your gut and thyroid problems and how you can resolve your thyroid problems through proper nutrition.
While the program focuses mainly on natural approaches towards solving thyroid problems, it also understands that some people have a real need for medication and surgery. This is why an entire section of the program is dedicated to medications and surgery, and when people should and should not opt for those procedures. Personally, I found this part most interesting. Very often, when you come across programs that claim to have the answer to common disorders, they are very scathing of conventional medicine, and this is something this program moves away from. In fact, they also discuss the various thyroid medications and their effects in detail, so that people can make an informed decision.
The sessions also describe in detail how people can actually find the root cause of their thyroid condition. It looks at issues such as your liver and friendly bacteria that support this gland. It also discusses home testing, which is perfect if you want to know whether or not a thyroid problem is present or, if you know you have a problem, whether it is improving or worsening.
It then goes into a number of natural approaches, discussing how diet and lifestyle can have a tremendous impact on the functioning of the thyroid gland. Interestingly, it also looks at other connections with the thyroid, including how it affects fertility, what the link is with gluten and more.
Finally, Sean Croxton makes no secret of the fact that he believes the thyroid can be healed naturally, focusing on diet and lifestyle. This is why cooking demonstrations are also included to show people what they can do change their lifestyle so as to better support their thyroid.
Various other interviews are also included, highlighting people’s personal experiences with certain elements of thyroid disease. This includes pregnancy, Hashimoto’s, exercise, blood sugars, hormone treatments, fertility, medication, supplements, alternative remedies, and mood boosters.
One very important element for me, personally, is that the sessions are hosted by Sean Croxton. He is a true expert in the field, running various other incredibly popular health sessions. He is also a bestselling author and he video blogs regularly on various health-related issues.
Thyroid Doctor Sessions – Features and Benefits
The Thyroid Sessions is available in a number of different packages, being:
- Instant digital access as well as a 16G flash drive, with free shipping, for $9
- Instant digital access without the flash drive, for $79.
For this, you will get lifetime access to:
* 11 HD quality video interviews with a Thyroid Sessions expert, as well as two cookery classes.
* 11 internet video interviews.
* 22 hours of recorded audio sessions with the experts of the Thyroid Sessions.
* Transcripts of the Thyroid Sessions, which are over 600 pages long.
* The recipe guide from the thyroid sessions.
Additionally, regardless of which package you choose, you will also receive 11 fantastic bonuses. Those are:
1. The Hormone Cure, a book by Dr. Sara.
2. The Whole Journey Cookbook, by Christa Orecchio. Learn to use food as a medicine.
3. The Kalish Method, written by Dr. Daniel Kalish.
4. Thyroid Disorders, a book by Chris Kresser.
5. The JERF Cookbook, by Sean Croxton himself.
6. Support Your Thyroid for Potent Fertility, a book by Bridgit Danner.
7. Lean in 15, a book by Dr. Alan Christianson.
8. Thyroid Solutions, a book by Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo.
9. Thyroid Healthy, a book by Suzy Cohen.
10. Radical TLC Solution, a book by Jen Wittman.
11. The Holistic Nutrition Lab Probiotic Roundtable, a book by Andrea Nakayama.
These bonuses alone are worth hundreds of dollars and can really help you to get your life back on track after a thyroid problem diagnosis. For many people, the diagnosis feels somewhat like a death sentence. In reality, however, it just means that you have to make a few changes to your lifestyle. Through the Thyroid Sessions, you will be able to do just that in a way that is easy to follow and easy to understand.
What I Liked About the Thyroid Sessions
* You can choose whether you want the program digitally or, if you prefer, you can also have it sent to your home on a memory stick for a small additional fee.
* The program includes 11 amazing bonuses that really provide you with all the details you need to live a healthy life after a thyroid problem diagnosis.
* Unlike many other programs, this one also discusses the fact that there is a place for modern medicine, including medication, a thyroid doctor and surgery for people with thyroid problems.
* Sean Croxton is a real expert on the field, but he has also gathered together various other experts who really know what they are talking about.
* It comes with a 30 day 100% money back guarantee so you can try it without any risk.
What I Didn’t Like about the Thyroid Sessions
* There’s a little much to take in. 22 hours of videos, 600 pages of transcripts, 11 different books and more! However, it does proclaim to give you everything you have ever wanted to know about the thyroid and it delivers on that promise.
* I would have liked it if the program came with an online community or forum to join. As a sufferer of thyroid disease, I often feel really alone. The fact that over 100,000 people attended the original online sessions tells me that there are some 99,999 people out there who I would like to communicate with and share experiences of the Thyroid Sessions and our general life with as well.
The Thyroid Sessions Conclusion
Sean Croxton’s Thyroid Sessions have been long awaited by many people. Some 100,000 people attended the original sessions and have been raving about it ever since. Looking through the digital version of the Thyroid Sessions, it really is no surprise that they have been so enthusiastic. It offers a really down to earth, refreshing and honest look at thyroid problems and what can be done to resolve them. For once, there is no call to action to either take thousands of chemical drugs or to stay away from modern medicine altogether. Rather, it is designed to inform you about the thyroid problem, what causes it, what can be done about it and what effects it has. It also shows you what the modern medicine options that are offered by a thyroid doctor, and empowers you to decide for yourself whether or not those options are for you.
The most important thing, of course, is that the information contained in the program is really beneficial. This program was not designed solely to solve the medication versus no medication debate. Rather, it was designed to give people real help with their thyroid problems, people like myself. In my personal opinion, it does that really well. It discusses so many different things and really gave me an insight into the problem I have and what I could do about it. I personally believe thousands of people will be able to benefit from this program.
If you suffer from any kind of thyroid problem and want to learn more about them and about what you can do about them, make sure you purchase The Thyroid Sessions straight away.