The thyroid gland is an incredibly important gland that has an influence on most elements of the human body. This gland produces the thyroid hormones that affect almost every cell. For those who have hypothyroidism, their body often becomes very tired and fatigued. They also gain weight and they notice that various other bodily functions, including bowel movement and libido, are altered. As a result, many people also suffer from mental health problems, including anxiety, depression, and low self esteem. Click on the image or click here for your access to the natural thyroid diet.
People who have an underactive thyroid will generally be prescribed a type of synthetic, chemical medication that helps the body produce more of the hormones of which it is deficient. Usually, it takes a very long time for these medication to become effective, and most people also have to try different types before they find the one that works for term. An even bigger issue with this type of medication is that it comes with significant side effects, some of which are even worse than the effects of hypothyroidism.
If you have an underactive thyroid, you will find that, no matter how you try it, you will be incapable of losing weight. In fact, for all your best intentions, you will probably put weight on, as well as experience so many other problems. The reason for this is that, if you start to cut down on your calories, your thyroid will respond by slowing down your metabolism further. This is a normal biological process, but one that is terrible for you if you already have an underactive thyroid. It may seem, therefore, like there is no light at the end of the tunnel.
Fortunately, you may have come across the Natural Thyroid Diet, a diet plan that is designed to provide relief for hypothyroidism, while helping you to lose weight as well. So is this a true thyroid diet food list? Let’s take a look at the ins and outs of this program.
About the Natural Thyroid Diet & Thyroid Diet Food List
The Natural Thyroid Diet is a program that has been developed by Louise O’Connor. She has aimed to create a program that helps people return their thyroid levels to normal. The author claims that the program provides a truly revolutionary treatment, teaching you how to get your level back to normal in just four weeks. It is common for people who first come across this program to be quite skeptical about these claims. After all, they are likely to have spent months, if not years, finding any kind of relief, and the claim that everything can be resolved in just four weeks would seem too good to be true. However, Louise O’Connor has spent decades researching the issue, as well as living it herself, and it seems that she truly has uncovered something that works. In fact, if any of the thousands of positive reviews are anything to go by, there really is nothing better than this.
The Natural Thyroid Diet is designed to help your body restore its normal functioning, effectively doing what it is naturally supposed to do in the first place. Your thyroid will once again produce the hormones that you need in order to be healthy, as well as look and feel good.
The program is described as a four week plan that helps you to live well and vibrantly. It is so much more than yet another diet book. Louise O’Conner is, in fact, a registered and respected naturopath and wellness coach, who has received a lot of attention in her native Australia. As a naturopathic practitioner, she has a wealth of professional experience behind her. She is also relentless when it comes to researching the health of the thyroid. Her years of hard work have culminated into the book that provides people with a natural way to heal their thyroid, backed by scientific research.
The book is written from a unique perspective, which is O’Connor’s naturopathic background. Because of this, it is totally different from anything else that has ever been written on the subject. Her writings will tell you why so many people now have thyroid problems, before explaining some of the strategies that you can implement for practical and effective help to enable your thyroid to recover. With it taking just four weeks for you to see the results, this program really seems like the solution people have been waiting for.
The book is laid out in such a way that it is very easy to understand and follow. The fact that Louise O’Connor is a wellness coach with a specialization in thyroid problems truly shines through in her writing. She will, throughout the program, surprise you with the things that she knows.
Natural Thyroid Diet Features and Benefits
The Natural Thyroid Diet essentially provides you with a thyroid diet food list, telling you what you can and can’t eat. It is comprised of eight specific steps:
- Stop consuming soy. Soy foods have to be cut from your diet completely, and this means that you do have to start investigating ingredient lists, because soy is often hidden in some foods. Soy is a type of goitrogenic, which means that it can affect the activity of the thyroid in people who already have a malfunction.
- Choose a gluten free diet as much as possible. Many people find that their symptoms improve tremendously as soon as they stop eating gluten. This is believed to be because of the effect gluten have on the digestive system, causing inflammation in the entire body. People with gluten sensitivity often have, or start to develop, other problematic disorders, including hypothyroidism.
- Get rid of sugary foods. This means processed breakfast cereals, sweets, chocolates, cakes, cookies, soft drinks, and anything else with sugar are off the table. These foods are not just full of sugar, they are also highly processed. This means that they mess with your blood sugar level. People with thyroid issues almost always have sugar level issues as well, with blood sugar problems placing the thyroid gland under tremendous stress.
- Get rid of refined salt. Too many of us use salt in our cooking and then sprinkle even more on our plates. If you must use salt, reduce its amount and opt for sea salt or Himalayan salt instead. If you have an underactive thyroid, you will retain fluids and adding salt to your diet makes this worse.
- Don’t eat any trans fats, found in deep fried food, commercially prepared snack foods, bakery foods, TV dinners, and margarine. These are artificial fats created by hardening vegetable oils. When they enter your body, they basically act like plastic and can cause serious damage to the membranes of your thyroids.
- Cut down on the stimulants. Drinks like energy drinks, soft drinks, black tea, and coffee all overstimulate the body’s nervous system, zapping you of your energy reserves. If you want to achieve weight loss and control your thyroid, you must get rid of soft drinks in particular.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners. More and more research are appearing to show that artificial sweeteners, found in many diet products, nutritional supplements, and some medication, are actually incredibly harmful. Not only can they lead to weight gain, they can also make people overeat.
- No more alcohol. Science has long been aware of the fact that alcohol suppresses thyroid function. Additionally, it is full of empty calories and can cause stress. Those with low thyroid function often have decreased liver function as well.
As an added benefit, when you purchase the Natural Thyroid Diet, which is provided as an ebook so you can access it as soon as you have made your payment, you will also receive the Adrenal Fatigue & Your Thyroid: Tune Up Your Adrenals To Heal Your Thyroid bonus ebook. When people are under unrelenting emotion and physical stress, they go into a state of adrenal fatigue. Poor adrenal function and low thyroid health are closely related. As a result, if you have an adrenal problem, it will be impossible to recover from hypothyroidism, unless you address the adrenal issue as well.
What I Liked about the Natural Thyroid Diet
- The ebook gives you an opportunity to transform your life, finally living free from the burden of hypothyroidism and enabling you to lose weight as well.
- O’Connor has written something that is very easy to understand, with step by step guides.
- The information contained in the ebook is based on solid scientific data.
- You get a 60 money back guarantee and, since the book says it works in just four weeks, you can basically try the whole thing risk free.
What I Didn’t Like about the Natural Thyroid Diet
- It requires a serious commitment to permanent lifestyle changes in order to be effective.
- It is only available in digital format, which means you can’t print it and make notes.
Natural Thyroid Diet Review The Final Verdict
Thanks to the Natural Thyroid Diet, nobody has to live in the grips of hypothyroidism anymore. A natural solution to help you live happier and healthier exists, and you get to lose weight through it as well. Backed by scientific research, years of experience, and countless positive reviews, Louise O’Connor’s publication and her thyroid diet food list truly are changing the world.
At the time of this writing, the Natural Thyroid Diet at a discounted rate of $24.95, instead of the usual $29.95. It is not clear how long this offer will last, so make sure you get your copy now.
Try natural thyroid supplements from Evergreen Blue, for further resources click the link here.