I was incredibly excited when I came across the Thyroid Bundle, put together by a respected thyroid specialist, it’s a digital collection of some of the most important knowledge on the condition out there.
If you have a thyroid problem, be that hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism, you will know how greatly your overall quality of life is reduced. It is also likely that you, like many others, would like to find a way to better manage your condition without having to turn to chemical and synthetic medication, even if it is just to avoid all the nasty side effects. Thyroid problems are incredibly well-researched and documented, and there is a lot of knowledge on natural healing out there. As a long-term sufferer of hyperthyroidism.
About The Thyroid Specialist Bundle
The Thyroid Bundle was collated by Dr. Izabella Wentz, who is a pioneer the world of thyroid health and is seen as the utmost thyroid specialist around. She suffers from a thyroid condition herself and has made it her life’s work to research the conditions associated with it, trying to find ways to help people regain their overall quality of life.
She has, herself, tried everything there is to try yet did not notice any real benefits. Like other thyroid problem sufferers, she was exhausted, increasingly unhappy with her body image and simply overwhelmed. What she found, however, was that a few easy changes to your lifestyle can make a world of difference. She is a living proof of the fact that it is possible to have thyroid problems and still have a normal, happy, healthy life.
In the Thyroid Bundle, she has brought together all the main pieces of research that can help people regain control. Every element of thyroid problems is addressed in this collection, and I do believe it is the most comprehensive bundle on the subject out there. And one thing that truly shines through is that Dr. Wentz is incredibly happy to be able to pass on her knowledge.
Thyroid Specialist Features and Benefits
Dr. Wentz has brought together the writings, teachings and knowledge of more than 40 authors, each qualified as a true thyroid specialist. Her focus is on natural healing, enabling people to move away from synthetic medication. The value of the collection is estimated to be around $1,390, but as most of the authors have donated their knowledge to the program, she has made it available for just $97. For this money, you will receive:
* Overcoming thyroid fatigue, written by Dr. Wentz herself.
* Optimizing thyroid medications, also written by Dr. Wentz.
* Interview transcripts between Dr. Wentz and many other thyroid experts.
* 8 Weeks to vibrant health, written by Hyla Class M.D. and Kathleen Barnes.
* Your best thyroid life, a partner’s guide to thyroid and autoimmune disease, written by Jen Wittman.
* Healing Hashimoto’s, written by Dr. Alan Christianson.
* The Myers Way guide to thyroid, written by Amy Myers M.D.
* Thyroid insights, written by Aviva Romm M.D.
* Roadmap to remission, written by Marc Ryan.
* Estrogen detoxification for a healthy thyroid, written by Magdalena Wszelaki.
* The micronutrient miracle quick start guide to Hashimoto’s & hypothyroid, written by Mira Calton and Jayson Calton.
* Natural treatment solutions for hyperthyroidism and Graves’ disease, written by Eric M. Osansky.
* Hashimoto’s: finding joy in the journey, written by Shannon Garretts.
* The super-mom’s guide to managing life with thyroid and autoimmune disease without going bonkers, written by Jen Wittman.
* Healing the heart of Hashimoto’s, written by Stacey Robbins.
* Dietitian Cassie’s 13 tips for thyroid support.
* The thyroid cure detox, written by Michelle Corey.
* Why do I still have thyroid symptoms?, written by Datis Kharrazian.
The above publications are the true heart and soul of the program. However, it is clear that Dr. Wentz wanted to give people more than just knowledge about their condition. She wanted to give them a new way of life, a way of life in which they are free from the debilitating effects of thyroid problems. To achieve this, she has also included 12 different recipe, meal plan and guide books on diet for people with thyroid conditions. These books also look at supplementation and other beauty tips.
Next, she has included a range of different videos and eCourses, as well as various audio files in which discussions about the conditions, how to cope, medication, natural healing and more is debated. The eCourses are particularly great, because they give you an opportunity to test out your own knowledge. Learning things about yourself can be really important in terms of overcoming your illness.
For the $97 that the program costs, Dr. Wentz has also included $140 worth of coupons for products that are linked to thyroid problems. These products include coupons for support groups, sessions with experts, health products and more.
What I Liked about the Thyroid Bundle
* I have never come across a bundle that has this much information on thyroid problems included. For a single purchase, you really get to know it all.
* The material is written in an easy to understand manner, so you don’t feel like you need a medical degree to really benefit from it.
* The books, courses, videos and audio files discuss absolutely every element of thyroid problems and healing methods. Some of those methods may not sound like they are right for you, but since there are so many others to work with, it doesn’t matter.
* The system is fully digital, which means you get access to it as soon as you make a payment, which can be done through a secure payment gateway. You can even use PayPal.
* You can really tell that Dr. Wentz cares. She is not just a thyroid specialist, but also a fellow thyroid disease sufferer, she knows how you feel and what you are going through, and she just wants to give people the same opportunities she had, which is to take control back over your own life.
* Once you make a payment, you can access the ‘Thyroid Blueprint’. This will help you to identify which books, courses and files are most relevant to your specific situation, so you don’t have to read everything straight away.
* The system comes with a full 14 day money back guarantee. If you’re not happy or if you don’t feel you will benefit from the system, a simple email will have your money refunded to you within 48 business hours.
* The eBooks can also be viewed on Kindle, as they are in PDF file. This also means that you can use them on iTunes, simply by synching your device to your computer and dragging the PDF files over. The system also works on NOOK, Sony eReader and Kobo.
What I Didn’t Like about the Thyroid Bundle
* The program is only available in digital format. While this is understandable considering the sheer volume of books and low price, I’m sure some people wouldn’t mind paying slightly more to have printed, hardback copies.
* Each of the books has retained the author’s copyright. This means that you can’t share the files or the information contained in it. Many of us who have thyroid problems are also members of support groups, and it is tempting to share information in those groups, but that isn’t possible.
* There is a deadline. Once you make your purchase, you only have until August 1, 2016 to download all the files. After that, your links will no longer work. This also means that you have to save everything onto your own personal computer or memory stick. The chance of something getting corrupted, in my eyes, is quite big and I don’t understand why there is a deadline at all.
The Final Verdict
Living with any type of thyroid problem is extremely life-limiting. It affects every part of your life. And while it is a reasonably common disorder, there still seems to be a lot of misinformation out there. Additionally, I personally have found that many medical professionals are still quite in the dark about what works and what doesn’t work. Most people who suffer from a thyroid condition take around six months to find a medication that works for them and that doesn’t cause them too many side effects, or they have to take additional medication to combat the side effects.
The Thyroid Bundle is an amazing collection of publications, videos, audio files and even courses, created by real experts on the subject, each a respected thyroid specialist. This gives you a real insight into what the condition you have actually is, and what you can do about it. They don’t force their opinions on you: if you prefer to stick to the synthetic medication, you can. But if you want to fight this condition naturally, in a way that really works, then this system is for you. I found it empowering, as it gave me a chance to really understand what is going on inside my body, and what I can do to make it better. I 100% recommend this bundle to anyone who may have a thyroid condition.
The bundle is only available until August 1, 2016. Hence, I must urge you to download it straight away, so that you don’t miss out on this vital information.